Let me open by saying that I am partially at fault.I made a purchase through an AD on Facebook for a "Chicago Pride" T-shirt.

I failed to provide my full shipping address (Name, city and state only, no address). The only way I found out was after several weeks of no product I inquired via email as to the status of my order. I actually placed a second order thinking my payment was not received. This is where "Rob" comes in.

He advised me that my original order "shipped" and he could give me a refund on the second order and would ship the original when they received the return product from the Post Office. So, had I not inquired as to the status of my order I would never have known that I failed to provide a full shipping address. The question remains ... why would they ship an incomplete order to a post office?

Any way ... I then went back and forth "Rob" as trying to get the product that I had already paid twice for. "Rob" was more concerned with pointing out my part of the mistake rather than doing the right thing by providing a solution and getting me my product. To date "Rob" has now broken off all communications and I have not seen a product shipment.

This all started with my order placed back in October.

That's right, over 3 months ago!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of t-shirt and associated monetary loss in the amount of $38. Unlimited Threads needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned t-shirt in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Unlimited Threads.

Had an Experience with Unlimited Threads?

Comments